Need a reliable tailoring and alteration service?
Threads are experienced, flexible - and local!
Hello, I'm Tanya Goforth, the proprietor of Threads. My workshop is in my home which is in the centre of York - the National Railway Museum in just round the corner from me. There is plenty of parking space available.
I am available for appointments, drop offs and pick ups every day including in the evenings and at the weekends just ring for an appointment.
Besides alterations, I offer dressmaking from patterns and the re-tailoring of existing clothes. I can also create custom made items such as personal handbags, zip up bike covers and even dog coats!
Our tailoring services include:
- Garment alteration
- Wedding dress and evening wear alteration
- Dressmaking from existing patterns
- Jeans alterations
- Tailoring clothes for new uses
- Hand crafted and tailored gifts
- Hand tailored clothing and bags
Quality work at competitive prices:
- Trouser alterations from £6
- Jacket alterations from £14
- Dress and skirt alterations from £8
- Curtain alterations from £15
Contact me about creating a bespoke dress for you from an original design or pattern.
Please contact me for quality tailoring at competitive prices. Call 07825 598663